Fantastic service & car hire!

Cookieno1's review of Easirent Vehicle Rental

“Fantastic service and car hire!”

Written on: 08/04/2013 by Cookieno1 (1 review written)

I have recently come back from a trip to England (I live in Iceland). We needed to hire a car for 2 adults, 1 small baby and 2 children aged 5 and 10 years. I browsed loads on the internet and finally came across EASIRENT and am VERY glad that I did.

I received fantastic service from the word go and being able to have a live on-line chat with a service agent was very helpful. Despite sending loads of emails with many questions, I always got a helpful, professional and polite answer. I even had to upgrade our car the day before we were due to pick it up (at Easter time no less) and it was not a problem at all. The car we used for 15 days and 992 miles/ 1596 kms was a Hyundai ix35 and it was a total dream!

When we collected the car at the Sheraton Skyline hotel near Heathrow, the staff there were very helpful and courteous as well and there was never a problem with any of the many additional conditions that we had.

Returning it was just as easy and I truly can say hand on heart that it was a very pleasant surprise to receive such wonderful service for a very good price. Thank you very much Easirent!!!

• March/April 2013

Date of hire (month/year)

• London Heathrow, England.

Country & City of hire