Dollar Car Rental Review

Mathieu76's review of Dollar Car Rental

“We had a very bad surprise when seeing the bill for...”

Written on: 07/03/2013 by Mathieu76 (1 review written)

We had a very bad surprise when seeing the bill for our car rental in costa rica. They included all all insurances whereas we requested no insurance before taking the car. Before signing the contract they showed us on a hand calculator the price without assurance. Finally we paid 350 euros (450 dollars) additional. Dollar took the print of my credit, return flight was 3 hours later, there is nothing we could do. What would happen if we had an accident or a problem this car. I am sure there wouldn,t be any assurance included. Not to mention as we entered the office there was a guy fuming shouting that we was ripped off.
It's not finished my girlfriend went on holiday recently and rent a car at dollar. When bringing back the car supposedly a light bulb missing. Why a french girl in venezuela would still a light bulb from a rental car?? 65 additional euros anyway.

Do not go for dollar rent, ever.