Smiles all the way!

ianselliott's review of City Mini Car Hire

“Smiles all the way!”

Written on: 06/01/2014 by ianselliott (1 review written)

I rented a Mini from City-Mini, over a weekend in September, to attend a family wedding in rural Berkshire. Is there any more appropriate car to arrive in?! I looked at other hirers (the usual well-known names), but City-Mini were the only ones who from the outset gave me the confidence that they would deliver what I wanted, when I wanted, and for the agreed price, with NO hidden extras. The service was superb, from the moment they phoned me back after the initial e-enquiry. The car was delivered to Heathrow on time, and the excellent rep. went over all the finer points, set up the sat nav, etc. The JCW CooperS was EXACTLY as ordered, and presented like new. Having been invited to have fun in the car, that's exactly what we did for the next two days, delivering it back to our City-Mini rep. at Heathrow with the same effortless efficiency. Barely more expensive than mainstreeam hirers, at least with this company you genuinely get the service you pay for. And these guys seriously care about their cars, and their customers too. I can't see myself renting from anyone else in future.

• September 2013

Date of hire (month/year)

• london