Good Value

Guest's review of Carrentals.co.uk

“Good Value”

Written on: 16/12/2013

The process for boking was easy and it was good to know the car was coming from a repupable name (Budget - Avis). Price was low at £79 for week for Cat B car although the paid for upgrade to a VW Polo was actually a skoda Fabia, a car I would have probably been issued with without the upgrade fee. Other key point was the cost was shown in £ but charged to card as Euro so a currancy fee was applied to my account as well o a few pounds which, although still giving good value, was unexcepted.

Overall the service offered was great and it was clear that I could return the car full and not pre-pay for the tank giving the hire company mor money. The car was booked through Budget but in Tenerife this is actually Avis with a small Budget sign at the back of their airport office. They were also not bothered about checking the car when it was presentled to me, even with a few minor scratches visible. There was no extra charge for an early mornign drop off which was good.

121 Carrentals offered a good service that I would use again. Most of the points mentioned above were more to do with the service from Budget/Avis, so beyond the control of 121 Carrentals.

I hve previously used Holiday Auto hire car web sites but a poor experience with one of their agents that went unrepsonded to meant I gave 121 Carrentals a try and I would say that I would use their site again becaue I feel that a well as offering good value, the car will be from an established car hire company and therefore teh fleet will be more modern and in better overall condition. Use again - YES!

• December 2013

Date of hire (month/year)

• Tenerife, South Airport

Country & City of hire

• Good

Condition of vehicle

• Good

Choice of vehicles