Terrible Service & Customer Care - Do not use!

Guest's review of Carrentals.co.uk

“Terrible Service and Customer Care - Do not use!”

Written on: 12/11/2013

Booked service online fairly easily. However we were unable to take the the car away from the pick up point, upon calling and explaining the circumstances (I called a couple of hours later) They advised I had lost all of my money, no refund at all. When you have paid for a two week rental, this really id daylight robbery . The illiterate neanderthal on the end of the phone advised if I had called them at the pick up location, I would have recieved a refund, I explained I had a baby with me, but that did not seem to matter, terrible service and I will never use them again

Carrentals01's Comment

Written on: 14/11/2013

Hi there,

I work for Carrentals.co.uk and would like to thank you for taking the time to review our company.

We are very sorry to hear that you were not able to use the car rental that you booked through our comparison site.

Unfortunately, suppliers do have stricts Terms and Conditions in regards to cancellations. However, you would have been provided with the suppliers cancellation terms within the T&C's that you agreed to before completing your booking. You may also find this information on your rental voucher.

However, if you would like us to look in to this further for you, please don't hesitate to contact our customer support team using the contact us form on our website. We will be happy to assist you.

Kind regards,