I have no complaints so far!!

Mayi_Mention's review of Carrentals.co.uk

“I have no complaints so far!!”

Written on: 02/10/2013 by Mayi_Mention (1 review written)

I compared prices at a number of sites before finally booking. This site had the best price for the category of car compared to other similar sites.

I found an Astra for £155 for 11 days from Heathrow!!

Lets hope that I actually get the car type paid for and not a Fiat like what happened to me recently at Alamo!! Who sadly gave me the very last car on the forecourt with an almost full tank after I paid extra for an Astra (compact)

Would definitely recommend this site to a friend if I'm happy when I collect my rental car.

• 3rd Oct 2013

Date of hire (month/year)

• uk

Country & City of hire

Mayi_Mention's Response to Mayi_Mention's Review

Written on: 02/10/2013

Just checked that my rental voucher has not been sent yet? I'm due to pick the car up 2moro and the booking is still saying pending?

I've been waiting for someone to pick the phone up and am calling a 10per minute number and nobody seems to be home!!!

Somehow knew it was too good to be true!!!