A great service

Hairem's review of Carrentals.co.uk

“A great service”

Written on: 16/09/2013 by Hairem (1 review written)

I live over in Australia but my family live in the UK, I have used this company a few times and I hire the car whilst i am still in Australia, the thing I like most about this service is that it is easy to use I can choose what car I would like and I can order it a month or so before I arrive, I am also able to pick it straight up from the airport which is very convenient.
They email you your voucher so all the paperwork is taken care of all i have to do is remember to bring it with me.
The last time I hired a car it was in great condition and perfect for my needs, I like that you get a full tank of fuel and that you return it full also, much easier than trying to return it empty like other car rental places or a quarter full.
I regularly receive emails keeping me up to date with their latest deals which is also very handy for when I'm traveling overseas, I usually have to book my flights a long way in advance before I travel so getting emails from 121 car hire is very helpful as I know exactly when I need the car for and how long, so when the deals come through on my email I'm able to book without any hassles.
121 car hire use many different companies and so far I haven't had any bad experiences.
I'm more than happy to continue to use 121 car hire service when I travel to the UK.

• 16 th October 2013

Date of hire (month/year)

• UK london