Easiest & cheapest car hire search

winstonhawk's review of Carrentals.co.uk

“Easiest and cheapest car hire search”

Written on: 02/06/2013 by winstonhawk (2 reviews written)

We used Carrentals to book our hire car for our holiday in Greece on the small island of Skopelos. At first I thought that as we were wanting to find a car in quite a remote location, that the site might struggle to find any competitive prices for hire but I was very much mistaken.

The site was very easy to use, all they needed were the dates of my travel and my age. It was very quick to search a number of companies and offered up some surprisingly cheap prices from a number of companies. Once all the prices were displayed it was then very easy to select the desired hire company and book through their site.

Overall, I'm very happy with my experience of the site and would happily recommend it to anyone looking to book car hire. I must have saved at least £50 over what I originally though I was going to have to pay using one of the big name hire companies.