good value car hire

Guest's review of Carrentals.co.uk

“good value car hire”

Written on: 02/11/2012

Booked the lowest price available for a 4 door saloon. Was allocated a Opel Astra which was comfortable and drove very well. There was significant damage to the body work which wasn't marked on the paperwork - had to point this out on collection, They were happy to record the damage though and had no problems on returning the car. I returned it with a full tank and they were prompt to refund the fuel charge to my CC.

• 10/12

Date of hire (month/year)

• Ireland

Country & City of hire

• Average

Condition of vehicle

• Good

Choice of vehicles

Cabral_001's Comment

Written on: 04/11/2012

I had to reject two cars (one with rough platic extending from the cracked bumper) before they got the message and gave me a suitable car. This too had a lots of superficial marks on

They refused to return the fuel charge .... said it was a condition of the rental ...

Never again.

Carrentals01's Comment

Written on: 22/11/2012

Hello

Please can you contact me via our contact us page http://www.carrentals.co.uk/help/ask-a-question/ so we can look into where you say we would not help. Every supplier has different booking's T&Cs relating to fuel policies and these are shown in the T&Cs before a booking is made so the customer is fully aware of what they need to pay for before they actually make the booking. We do recommend that the best fuel policy is pick up full drop off/return full even if this makes the car hire price slightly more expensive however it is up to customers to check these prior to making their booking.

Kind regards
Carrentals.co.uk

Cabral_001's Comment

Written on: 22/11/2012

See my comments already posted

Last time I tried to contact yuou I was advised to read the small print and check all the links for terms and conditions ....

Which I thought I had, but clearly not.