Worst ever ....

Peanut74's review of Avis Car Hire

“Worst ever ....”

Written on: 12/01/2013 by Peanut74 (1 review written)

Avis at Munich airport is the worst I have seen.  When we returned the car, the attendant found scratches under the bumper - not visible unless you get on your knees and feel for it.  It's like he knew it was there, makes me wonder how many others have paid for that scratch before me.  He charged euros 580 and staff at the counter were unhelpful, rude, incompetent, indifferent starting from the Manager Eva Moura who was least bothered about bad customer feedback, she is confident Avis would do nothing about it, unlike other companies.  I sent an email with photos of scratch to Avis customer services and what a surprise, I haven't had so much as an acknowledgement.  They were quick to charge my credit card.  That's how they make money.  This was my first time with Avis, because it was free British Airways reward.  I would never use Avis again, they are unethical, incompetent staff, non-existant customer service.  I have never had the slightest problem over the years with Budget, hertz or Europecar.  I really appreciate these companies now.