company bust

3 Castle Row, Chiswick, W4 4JQ

momo1111's review of Atlas Choice www.atlaschoice.com

“company bust ”

Written on: 10/01/2017 by momo1111 (1 review written)

Visit www2.atlaschoice.com

I have booked two cars for this Christmas with Atlas choice, one week in France and one week in Spain. They allegedly book the cars with one of their partner for me and when I showed up to collect the car I was told that the company has stopped paying them since September. In other words they are taking money from people but not fulfilling their contract. I had to book a car from another company which told me they had the same problem with Atlas Choice. It is clear that the company are bust and trying to scrape as much money as they can from people before declaring bankruptcy.
I rang them and send email to them to get my money back but I still have not receive anything.
AVOID this company.

• December 2016

Date of hire (month/year)

• France and Spain

Country & City of hire

Webbersharon's Response to momo1111's Review

Written on: 10/01/2017

We had the exact same problem regarding our booking in Lanzarote for Christmas. I've emailed & phoned to get a refund & have been told to claim the money back through our credits card. I've been told this will take a minimum of 8 weeks. We are very annoyed with Atlas choice as we then had to get a car through Gold car who ripped us off to the sum of £300.

www2.atlaschoice.com