Hidden charges

Guest's review of Alamo Car Hire www.alamo.co.uk

“Hidden charges ”

Written on: 19/11/2013

Upon arrival, I handed over my receipt and licence (card) and was then told that I would have to pay £10 for them to call the DVLA because I had not brought my paper part which is not stated anywhere easy to find. Then I was asked if I was aware of the deposit that I must pay which again wasn't stated anywhere. I expected there was a deposit but was asked rudely then once I have him the £250 he slipped it in his top pocket. Whenever he left the room into the back you could hear lots of laughing which just made me feel very uneasy. The whole time I had the car I was worried that he would find a reason to keep the deposit.

• November 2013

Date of hire (month/year)

• Chester

Country & City of hire

• Good

Condition of vehicle

• Average

Choice of vehicles

Visit alamo.co.uk

Alamocares's Comment

Written on: 19/11/2013

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. As customer service is of the utmost importance, we would like the opportunity to look into this concern for you. Please contact us with complete details, including your contact information, rental agreement number and any further information regarding this experience.

When emailing, please list Reference Number 131119-001270 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,