Excellent Service

Guest's review of Abrix www.abrix.sk

“Excellent Service”

Written on: 26/07/2013

We were visiting Slovakia for a wedding and wanted a car from Bratislava to Nove Zamky. I searched the Internet and found a review for Abrix. Prices were very competitive and although a bit apprehensive, I decided to book. What a great decision!! Booking was so easy. As promised we were met at the airport and taken to the car. The car was clean and after a check around, we were given the keys. We had planned to return at 12:00 on the Monday, but we were able to extend this to 16:00 without any additional charge. The car was perfect for the whole 4 day hire. On return the Abrix representative arrived on time and the handover was again quick. Compared to other car hire companies I have used in France and the Uk, this was by far my best experience! I can highly recommend this company for their quality service and competent and friendly staff. Unlike many other organisations, they do what they say they will do. If you need a car in Slovakia then have a look at this company. They were great!
Harry Gilfillan, Nottingham, UK

• 18 July 2013

Date of hire (month/year)

• Slovakia

Country & City of hire

• Good

Condition of vehicle

• Good

Choice of vehicles