Satisfactory but with a couple of points need addressing

Guest's review of 121 Car Hire www.121carhire.com

“Satisfactory but with a couple of points need addressing”

Written on: 10/10/2012

Portugal Faro pick up point and drop off is poor.Also arrangement for paying the toll fees for the A22 are are non existant I paid for the journey to Lagos at the Post Office but also had to pay for the journey made by the previous hirer back to Faro Airport.On seeking help from staff at Faro I was told to take it up with the Post Office as the toll road fee payments are nothing to do with them.How can it be possible to pay when returning to the airport??I will need to think long and hard before I book with you next time

• 9/12

Date of hire (month/year)

• Portugal Faro

Country & City of hire

• Good

Condition of vehicle

• Good

Choice of vehicles

Visit www.121carhire.com

121Carhire02's Comment

Written on: 18/10/2012

Hello

Thank you for your review.

Please can I ask you to email me with your booking details Reference number and the above, With this I can contact Cartrawler and see what they say about the issue and see if we can get something sorted for you.

Us at 121 Carhire would like to apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards