Quinta das Figueirinhas

Guest's review of 121 Car Hire www.121carhire.com

“Quinta das Figueirinhas”

Written on: 30/09/2012

The AirAuto car rental office was some way away from the airport arrivals hall and not easy to find. There was a fairly chaotic scene at the office with five different car hire firms all using one small desk. When I eventually got to the desk the service was brisk. I was not told anything about the breakdown service nor about the new motorway arrangements in the Algarve. Neither was I given a road map. Directions for finding the car were poor and it took some time to locate it. When I did find it the car turned out to be a Fiat Panda - quite an old model with nearly 30000 km on the clock. There were also several scratches on the bodywork. In fact the car drove well and I had no problems with it, much to my relief. Returning the car was easy and the car rep was helpful. Had I had any problems I just wonder how good the firm would have been in helping. The low price was the one good thing about it.

• September 2012

Date of hire (month/year)

• Faro Airport, Portugal

Visit www.121carhire.com

121Carhire02's Comment

Written on: 03/10/2012

Dear Customer

I'm sorry to hear you were not completely happy with your rental!

We work with a number of suppliers we take our supplier relationships very seriously and would want to know about any partner that did not come up to standard or if anyone has any issues we should know about if you would like to discuss this in more detail please email me on: http://www.121carhire.com/contact-us

Kind regards