Drivalia Alicante Airport October-November 2016

SilasDoherty299's review of Drivalia Car Rental - www.drivalia.com

“Drivalia Alicante Airport October-November 2016”

Written on: 17/11/2016 by SilasDoherty299 (1 review written)

My 9th rental with Drivalia at Alicante. Minibus pickup excellent, took less time to their site about 1 mile from terminal pick-up than waiting at terminal based desks. Usual hard-sell of extra insurance but I politely declined as I have my own annual excess policy. Fiesta 1.25 (approx. 1 year old) with 13 damage details (carefully listed on separate page) so not easy to check if any extra damage on collection but no problem with damage check on returning car. I used AutoEurope to book on a fuel Full/Full basis for £88 for 2 weeks so good value. I did have to re-book in August as the price was £125 when I originally booked in July. AutoEurope refunded the difference no problem. I will use them both again.
Would have given 5 Stars Overall rating but for car having so many damage items although non were serious.

Drivalia_Car_Rental's Comment

Written on: 25/11/2016

Thank you for your review. We are pleased that in general you were satisfied with the service you received.

We do list all damages even the smallest of scratches so that there is never any confusion and although sometimes you can see a car (particularly in high season) with various things listed, the truth is that most of them are very small and listed for the peace of mind of our clients.

We do hope that we can look forward to seeing you again soon.

All the best