Best car hire EVER!

Guest's review of Drivalia Car Rental - www.drivalia.com

“Best car hire EVER!”

Written on: 10/05/2014

Just back from short break in Majorca, rented a car from Drivalia for the first time via internet car hire broker. Drivalia are by far the best car hire company I have ever dealt with - anywhere. Forget fuel pricing scams you read about with other Majorca based car hire companies, Drivalia are keen to make new customers and make them happy loyal customers who will return next time and chose Drivalia. The staff at Mallorca were simply superb, from the very pleasant and helpful young coach driver who picked us up at the terminal in a very tidy courtesy bus and drove us a few minutes to their depot close to their depot nearby, to the Manager who couldn't have been more pleasant, helpful and knowlegable. The attention to cutomer service is clearly genuine and really helpful, with really useful local advice and tips. I rent cars a lot on my travels so I have an annual excess cover insurance, so I declined their zero excess cover, and they secured a very reasonable deposit of €360 to cover any possible excess. Beware - many other companies will hold as mush as €1000 out of your holiday budget to cover ins excess - that's money out of YOUR holiday spendin gmoney that yo uwon't be able to spend! This company really deserves to do well, and I predict big success ahead for Drivalia and their wonderful dynamic team in Majorca.