Good quality, friendly service

SimonBristol's review of Drivalia Car Rental - www.drivalia.com

“Good quality, friendly service”

Written on: 24/11/2013 by SimonBristol (1 review written)

After a lot of research on the net I chose Drivalia which turned out to be a good choice. The service was excellent, the collection minibus was waiting for me at the airport and I was off straight away, unlike the massive queues at the big hire company desks. The depot was only a couple of minutes away and in the same place as all the big name hire companies; the staff couldn't be more friendly and helpful. The car I hired was a Fiat 500, which was the cheapest option & great value, in spite of that it was really new and clean and not the basic model, which I was expecting. I had to drive all the way down to San Jose and the car was comfy, quiet, well equipped and fun to drive. One thing I didn't like was having to pay for a full tank of fuel, even though I had not selected this when booking; however although the fuel was over-priced (as expected) considering the cost of the car hire, it was still good value. Would recommend above the big hire firms and will definitely use again.

Simonbristol's Response to SimonBristol's Review

Written on: 24/11/2013

Update - since writing the review Drivalia, have clarified that I could have taken the car full of fuel and returned it full, so I would have only have paid for what I used and at pump prices. I obviously misunderstood this when booking, so my mistake!

Drivalia_Car_Rental's Response to SimonBristol's Review

Written on: 28/11/2013

Hi,

Thank you very much for your kind review and feedback.

We're delighted you found our service and car up to standards. We certainly try hard to deliver this!

You're correct, we offer both fuel option rates: Pick up Full/ Return Empty and Pick up Full / Return Full. Please feel free to check all the info regarding which is most suitable depending on each customers needs on our What's Included page on our website.

We certainly look forward to see you again, driving with Drivalia!

Kind regards from Spain,