Good cars & very good customer service

Hank Bolliday's review of Drivalia Car Rental - www.drivalia.com

“Good cars and very good customer service”

Written on: 03/11/2013 by Hank Bolliday (3 reviews written)

The staff at the check in desk are superb. They are off-airpot at Alicante, but with frequent shuttle bus. This was the second time I had hired from Drivalia (and I have tried most of the others as I live here in Spain). I was just as impressed as the first time a couple of months ago. They are friendly, efficient and the whole system runs like clockwork. The car on both occasions was good (a few scratches this time - but it was clear they were not going to play the game so many hire companies do and try to charge you for minor - or unrecorded - damage (and they did not).

They do operate a collect full and return empty fuel policy (like many other of the budget renters) so be aware of this.

All in all I would recommend them thoroughly. They seem to be very honest and above board (unlike many of the others) and the cars are good quality too.

Drivalia_Car_Rental's Response to Hank Bolliday's Review

Written on: 05/11/2013

Dear Hank Bolliday,

Thank you dearly for your wonderful review of our company.

We're delighted to read that you enjoyed our service on both occasions.

Please note that we also operate Full to Full fuel policy rates, which may be of your interest when you're not intending on driving much during your stay. For more info please check out our What's included page on our website.

We hope to see you again soon, driving with Drivalia!
KR