Lousy presentation of car ,untrustworthy & unco-operative

watermanplumbing's review of Ezi Car Rental - www.ezicarrental.co.nz

“Lousy presentation of car ,untrustworthy and...”

Written on: 03/12/2015 by watermanplumbing (1 review written)

Do not pay first for an expected tidy car ! when I arrived I was presented with a Nissan tiida .lots of minor paint and panel damage . wheel covers all broken and zip tied on . engine bay unwashed when I inspected for oil leaks. general engine condition was ok.
The tire tread on front was ok but the back questionable to be roadworthy.

The car was clean but missing drivers floor mat . I felt quite uncomfortable accepting delivery of the car as I had to go over it and point out many damages unmarked on the paperwork.I was thinking bet "I bet other users have been charged for this damage ".

attitude from the duty manager was "if you don't like it - pay for an upgrade to a new car . No refunds available "
I drove away feeling stressed ,unsure and bloody angry.

When I returned the car they said "all good and refuelled ", but they refused to supply an signed docket acknowledging all was satisfactory and the return date . I was told it was their policy to have their mechanic and detailer check the car and then they would email me .
I had no choose but to return home to Australia without a docket that I had returned the car !

After a stand up argument , I left feeling I was going to be charged for damage that I hadn't caused ( why else would you not sign the car off hire when asked ),so I cancelled my credit card at the airport as they left me with such as untrustworthy impression .

Do not take the chance of using this company .

Click here for great deals on Expedia
Deals on Expedia