Problems with refund when wrong part sent

Guest's review of CarParts4Less.co.uk - www.carparts4less.co.uk

“Problems with refund when wrong part sent”

Written on: 03/12/2012

Returned some parts (one I ordered wrongly and the other was incorrect on their website - even though I put my car reg in). Because they supplied an incorrect part they agreed to refund the postage if I included the receipt with the parcel, which I did. Had to chase for the refund. Then only got the parts amount. Did ANOTHER long winded web chat (they take ages to answer) and they said 1-2 days. No refund of postage. Sent an email. No refund of postage. Another webchat. They couldn't refund to my card (a few different reasons given) until they rang me to get the details again. Not happy about this but did it. THEN the chap would only give me his first name! Apparently, according to the supervisor - up to him if he wanted to give me his surname or not! So he won't give me his surname - and I have just given him my credit card details! The cost saving wasn't worth the effort.