If you want someone else to make your money

• Customer service

Guest's review of We Buy Any Car - www.webuyanycar.com

“If you want someone else to make your money”

Written on: 27/08/2013

Ask yourself if you would like to get a fair value for your car or put the money in someone elses pocket? Save yourself a ton of money and sell it yourself the old fashioned way, would you pay thousands to avoid the hassles of selling? If you think the common problems with selling privately are worth that much than be my guest. Put the money in your own pocket, its your car.

• Customer service

Visit webuyanycar.com

Webuyanycar's Comment

Written on: 28/08/2013

Hello Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're constantly striving to improve our service, so your feedback is very important to us.

I'd like to take this opportunity to respond to your comment in the hope of explaining the reasons behind your valuation.

We don't claim to be able to offer the best possible price, you're right, you may well get slightly more for your vehicle through private sale, we simply guarantee a quick, easy and safe way of selling, free from the hassles that come with private sale: haggling with strangers, negotiating with time-wasters, waiting in for viewers, placing adverts and waiting by the phone.

My apologies that we were unable to help you on this occasion.

Kind Regards,

Lisa, on behalf of webuyanycar.com

Brakenoodle's Comment

Written on: 29/08/2013

There is nothing unsafe about selling a car and haggling is all part of the process, we all do it. I totally agree with this review and the money is better in my pocket than WBAC's!

webuyanycar.com