VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER

• Customer service

darren_1_11's review of Nationwide Car Sales - www.nationwide-cars.co.uk

“VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER”

Written on: 14/06/2013 by darren_1_11 (1 review written)

My new Kia Sportage Kx4 arrived this afternoon, delivered to my door, driven all the way from Manchester area to Aberdeen and in tip top condition. Very pleased with the deal and the car. Nervous about buying online like a most people, but i checked the deal out through another company we buy vans from our business on same basis and they clarified it was all good and it has proven to be correct.
There was delays with the delivery, but i know my model is a scarce type and being in business myself, i know these things are sometimes outwith your control and the car was delivered when they said it would be once the car was in the country.
There are some minor things you could niggle about, but as i say minor, you are going to to get a good deal and I will definitely be looking towards using this company in the future and will definitely recommend to friends.
Basic for me are that the best deal i could get was £1200 off list and i saved more than £4000.
I think they could explain how the deal works more earlier on in discussions, as it would help you understand the process better but ultimately i am a happy chappy.

• Customer service