The Joys of being a driver.

• Customer service

treadhead3's review of Fort Used Car Centre, Birmingham

“The Joys of being a driver.”

Written on: 07/08/2017 by treadhead3 (1 review written)

Looking for a replacement car following the catastrophic failure of my previous car. Spent a lot of time just trying to find something that met my needs.Looking on the internet I found what I was looking for at The Fort Used car Centre. So decided to pay them a vist. A Nissan Note Automatic. HV12 TFJ.
I was met by a salesman and asked him about the car I was looking at, he was very helpful and showed me round the car etc. I arrange to return on the Saturday to take it for a test drive. I revisited with someone to show them the car and check it met requirements before the Saturday and ended up taking it for a test drive that day.
I ended up purchasing the vehicle that day. The salesmen were very helpful and obliging.
After sales was a little less satisfying but by no means bad.things took a long time and had to be chased a bit.
The car was sorted for pickup and Has been collected.
I have been happily driving it for a few weeks now and have been very happy, any queries and niggles have been sorted well by the garage and has meant that the whole process has been relatively painless. so I would recommend them to someone looking for a new car.

• Customer service

Fortusedcarcentre's Response to treadhead3's Review

Written on: 15/08/2017

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for your kind review.

We are pleased you are happy with the purchase of your new car from us.

We note however that you were not as happy with the service you experienced while dealing with the after sales department, please accept our apologies for this.

We appreictae all feedback and comments, as a result I have raised your concern with management who will then pass on your comments to the team and we will put in place any identified improvements that can improve our service.

This is the sort of feedback that we really appreciate and we would like to thank you again for your comments.

Regards