Would recommend to anyone

• Customer service

bobbyr's review of Dealerbid - www.dealerbid.co.uk

“Would recommend to anyone”

Written on: 11/07/2013 by bobbyr (2 reviews written)

I was recommended by a friend who sold his car through dealerbid.co.uk, so used this myself when we were selling our car. I had already got some prices from webuyanycar and a couple of other sites so knew roughly what the car was probably worth but I was shocked to see how undervalued or how intent to make money out of my car some of these companies are when it comes to giving you a price. I think nearly all the quotes from the dealer bid site were more than elsewhere and the dealer that bought the car (Stamford motors) gave the highest price which was nearly one thousand pounds more than I had got previously. We confirmed a few things about the BMW's service history and decided to go ahead. I didn't have to deliver the car which was nice as the garage collected from my work and the driver was a really nice guy who simply had a quick look around the car and paperwork and that was it. Payment was made direct into my bank account and everything was done and dusted within I'd say half an hour.

I would definitely recommend to a friend, takes all the hassle from trying sell yourself or having to mess around going to lots of sites.

Thanks
PS Niki in your support team is a true asset

• Customer service