Stay Away from Eonon. Poor Quality, CS just for sales.

• How would you rate the picture quality?

• How would you rate the sound quality?

Guest's review of Eonon G2227 7" Touchscreen DVD Player

Eonon G2227 7" Touchscreen DVD Player

“Stay Away from Eonon. Poor Quality, CS just for sales.”

Written on: 28/08/2012

I don't understand how other reviews with 5* just talk about fast shipping and not about quality of product. I doubt if they are genuine. My experience so far with Eonon is all support/quality promises on www.eonon.com are false. They just talk nice until item is sold. I bought this believing on what they claim on www.eonon.com. I wont talk about shipping and installation. Unit worked as promised when I switched on first time.

After a Day, Touch started malfunctioning, It works for 5 minutes after powering on, and stops responding. Remote stopped working after 5 days.Only technical support available is eonon.com@sbo2.net, and they responded until they realized it needs to be shipped back to HK for repair/replacement, and stopped responding after that. I think I just lost CAD300 + headache. You don't even get what you pay for with Eonon. In general stay away from all non-branded Chinese stuff, Buy branded only from reputed store with good return policy which they stand behind.

• How would you rate the picture quality?

• How would you rate the sound quality?