Disgraceful & inferior product

Guest's review of Ultimate Car Mats - www.ultimatecarmats.co.uk

“Disgraceful and inferior product”

Written on: 24/02/2012

I purchased a set of tailored mats for my vehicle, chose their supposed best quality mats for £45, when they finally arrived the quality was terrible, I have seen better mats at Halfords for half the price. I also noticed the plastic locator on the mat was coming away and the locator is not even a feature on my make and model (so much for tailored) and I’m dubious that the mats are new, spoke to the retailer who was arrogant and told me to send them back at my expense. Definitely not UK manufacturing at its best.

Think carefully before ordering from them.

Ucmcustomerservices's Comment

Written on: 30/08/2012

We're sorry that you wasn't happy with the quality of the mats, this does happen from time to time as one persons quality is different to another's..

Were happy for you to return the mats to us for a full refund. However as part the distance selling regulations the customer is required to pay for the return shipping of the goods, this way both parties lose out on the shipping cost.

If there was a fault with the product we would replace the mats with no quibble.

Kind Regards