Fastwax not just for cars

Guest's review of FW1 Wash and Wax Spray

“Fastwax not just for cars”

Written on: 27/04/2012

So I got the fastwax demonstration at a gas station while my truck was being inspected. No way am I ever going to hand rub that truck like a baby's bottom. Then I saw how it did the windows(three dogs - I usually start with razor blade to clean). I bought a box load and brought it home. I have glass cabinet doors in the kitchen (13 of them with mullions)a real pain to clean and usually have to do them 3 or 4 times and still have streaks and I can't get windex (amonia)on the granite counters below-real pain. I gotta say, this stuff is amazing once over on the glass and then buff, no streaks, no clouds and no lint. Perfect for the granite and the stainless and painted appliances look like new. Tile glows (think bathroom)and the fake marble bathroom sink sparkles. I even cleaned my glasses with it -- they got so clean I think the prescription needs to be lowered. I used very little at a time and had no breathing issues indoors. I can't wait to see what the tire cleaner will clean. Why would anyone clean tires? BEST GLASS CLEANER EVER.