Parrott MKi9200 fitted by Autosec

From 1 review
  • Sound quality

MrMeaner's review of Parrot MKi9200

Parrot MKi9200

“Parrott MKi9200 fitted by Autosec”

Written on: 03/08/2012 by MrMeaner (2 reviews written)

I had my Parrott MKi9200 system fitted by Autosec of Bolton, Lancs. the Parrott is brilliant, easy to use and magic for listening to the music stored on my IPhone.
Derek from Autosec came to my house and fitted the system for me, he was punctual & it was obvious he knew his job very well, the fit is discreet and I would say that after using several built in hands free systems it is easily just as good and in many ways better.
I am a big fan of using the smaller businesses and try to avoid the corporate services of large companies as the smaller business usually offers a more personal service and it usually more consistent, I would have no hesitation of recommending Derek from Autosec, and it's refreshing to have a job done that runs smoothly.

The Mki9200 pairs with my iPhone with no problems, it pairs quickly and and I just wish I had it fitted sooner.

The phone call quality is really very, very good, I can't believe I messed around with Bluetooth headsets after hearing this, I have read mixed reviews about the Mki9200 but I reckon it must be downtown the fitting, because mine is the dogs.

Regards