HID Kits was so easy to install, its like DAYLIGHT at Night!

• Sound quality

Guest's review of Dynamic Innovations HID Light Kit

Dynamic Innovations HID Light Kit

“HID Kits was so easy to install, its like DAYLIGHT at...”

Written on: 17/07/2013

I purchased this HID kit from a local motorcycle store. I was told these are HID Kits that are designed for motorcycles. They took me about 10 minutes to install on my R6 and it was pretty straight forward, and being a girl it was simple. These HID kits were Incredibly Bright! I have had these HIDs in my motorcycle for about 8 months so far and had no issues at all! I am so happy with these HIDs, I am going to get a new set for my R1 I am picking up next week. I have purchased many other items from Dynamic Innovations and their quality is excellent. Their warranty is top notch and have suggest many of their products to alot of my friends. Every bike I ride with on a regular basis, All Purchased HIDs from Dynamic Innovations. We had one person in our group that purchased a different HID kit that was $10 cheaper, big mistake. since then she had to replace them within 3 months. Now she has Dynamic Innovations HIDs in her bike and they've been working great for 6 months!

• Sound quality