Go Sea Vortex Kayak

Guest's review of Go Sea Kayaks

“Go Sea Vortex Kayak”

Written on: 07/08/2011

After reading some of the other reviews I honestly can't understand where the person who slates this kayak is coming from. Great quality, performs as well as any similar kayak I have used and is unbelievable value at the price I paid new. Sometimes you do "get what you pay for" but in this case you get a great product which does exactly what it says on the tin for at least £100 less than the closest comparable kayak I could find. I went out with a friend of mine who has the Go Sea Vector (very similar to an Ocean Frenzy) and we swapped for a bit to try each other’s. I have to say the Vector is a bit quicker through the water but I do like the sitting position on my Vortex. I feel sorry for the people who have paid well over the odds for other models out there and a bit smug when I think of all the extras and accessories I got for the same as you can pay for a kayak on its own. I even purchased a roof rack from Halfords and all in it was the same price as an Ocean Frenzy deal. A big thumbs up from me and highly recommended on every level.