Go Sea Vortex

tonyjohnson's review of Go Sea Kayaks

“Go Sea Vortex”

Written on: 03/08/2011 by tonyjohnson (1 review written)

I Purchased a Go Sea Vortex back in June and I have to say I have been very pleased with it, in fact I have been making any excuse to get on the water ever since! The kayak is light, easy to get on and off my car which is a big bonus for me as when I go to the beach with my wife and two small children there is lots to carry. Performance wise, it is good all round and I have been happy when paddling off the beach or up estuaries. The build quality is fantastic and I can see no discernible difference in quality from any of the other sit on kayaks I have used from hire companies in the past. I have made my own comparisons to the Perception scooter, Wild thing tarpon and others which the names escape me and although they are a bit bigger and feel more buoyant I have had just as much fun for far less cash.
I got lots of extras thrown in when I purchased it, not sure if this is what you would get from all retailers but I looked long and hard at all the options out there and the Go Sea range was by far the best value kayaks I could find.