Widest selection of Yankee Candle scents in the UK!

Guest's review of Yankee Planet - www.yankeeplanet.com

“Widest selection of Yankee Candle scents in the UK!”

Written on: 02/07/2012

I have browsed almost all of the online retailers of Yankee Candles in the UK. Not only does Yankee Planet price their items competitively, they also have arguably the widest selection of Yankee Candle scents in the UK. For example, only in Yankee Planet did I find all three scents of the Summer Love collection as well as Tutti Frutti and Blueberry Scone, to name but a few.
I ordered 14 candles and I received all of them within the 3-5 day delivery option - I received my order 4 days after placing it. The items are well-packaged and I also received freebies! I've ordered a similar number of candles from another UK seller of Yankee Candles before and I didn't receive any freebies.
Having said all of that, I can't point out any negatives so I will definitely be ordering from Yankee Planet again [once my candle stock runs low - don't know when that will be].

Order Number: ...279