A TOTAL RIP OFF AND A SCAM

Guest's review of PartyLite Candle Party & Candles www.partylite.com

“A TOTAL RIP OFF AND A SCAM”

Written on: 29/04/2012

THESE PEOPLE HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE WORD HONESTY MEANS. THEY TRY TO ROPE YOU IN TO HAVE A PARTY AND THEN TRY TO RIP YOU OFF WITH A BUNCH OF HIDDEN FEES. THE DEMONSTRATERS DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING AND YOU GET NOTHING BUT A RUN AROUND, THEN THEY TRY TO ADD ON OUTRAGEOUS FEE FOR SHIPPING (PLUS THEY TAX THE SHIPPING). I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING THROUGH THIS COMPANY AGAIN. OR GO TO ANOTHER PARTY. BEWARE !!!!

Candlelover's Comment

Written on: 14/01/2013

shipping fee for a host is $4 and tax is charged by your state NOT partylite

Adamsmum3809's Comment

Written on: 09/12/2013

Being a partylite consultant in the UK it is myself who pays the postage on orders. x Yet to find an unhappy customer. x We do have a 30 day money back guarantee

Pandabear1992's Comment

Written on: 20/02/2013

I am a Partylite consultant and the shipping for ALL hosts is $4 (I don't think that is "outrageous" and hostess rewards are among the best in the industry. They give $25 for every $100 in sales. I've have many other home show parties and most give only 10%.
When items are missing Partylite usually ships it 3 day, was that not fast enough for you?

Pandabear1992's Comment

Written on: 20/02/2013

I am a Partylite consultant and the shipping for ALL hosts is $4 (I don't think that is "exorbitant" and hostess rewards are among the best in the industry. They give $25 for every $100 in sales. I've have many other home show parties and most give only 10%.
On top they often offer extra credits, and this month January is double credits ... thats $50 for every $100 in sales...that is FAR from minimal. When items are missing Partylite usually shipps it 3 day, was that not fast enough for you?