Not happy at all.

Guest's review of PartyLite Candle Party & Candles www.partylite.com

“Not happy at all.”

Written on: 16/03/2012

I attended a Partylite party for the first time as a favour to a friend.

I placed an order worth over £60 eight weeks ago and as of yet only recieved less than half my order.

I brought the items to help a friend meet her target and also to give this new candle company (new to me) a go rather than my usuall candles.

I found the candles over priced and not worth what they are asking for them.

I have tried countless time to contact the consultent about my missing items and she has never answered the phone or replied to messages left or emails. Seriousely concidering legal action.

NEVER AGAIN WILL I BUY FROM PARTYLITE.

• Doesn't last at all

Longevity of Product

Partylitederbyshire's Comment

Written on: 06/05/2012

Hello hon firstly I would like to apologise on behalf of Partylite for your bad experience, you should of been able to sort your issues out ASAP, if there is anything you wish to sort out please contact me and I'll try and resolve your issues x
Zoe parnell 0028031

Partylite leader
Derbyshire uk

Candlelover's Comment

Written on: 14/01/2013

If consultant isn't answering you please call partylite... they will take legal action against her!