Dreadful customer service!

Bayubabe's review of Must Have www.musthave.co.uk

“Dreadful customer service!”

Written on: 06/06/2013 by Bayubabe (1 review written)

I ordered some cosmetics from this company more than a month ago. After payment ,no email was sent to inform me as to when my order would be dispatched. I enquired more than a week later.Again no response from Musthave. The order never arrived. Fortunately,a second package was sent which arrived but an item was missing. No warning was given that the order would be incomplete.Customer service was equally oblivious .A refund was promised within a week. Needless to say , it didnt. Numerous emails produced no response from Musthave.
Although the refund was finally given more than three weeks after it was promised , I am most unhappy with Musthave's customer service.This refund information was obtained from self checking of credit card statement and not from Musthave which has still remained completely silent.
I have purchased goods from many UK online websites and Musthave's customer service is the worst I have ever encountered.They do not think it is important to provide any information to their customers from the start of any purchase.Even when things go wrong, they do not communicate. This demonstrates a glaring lack of sensitivity and disregard for their customers. Clearly dreadful customer service!