Ripped Off!

From 1 review

Guest's review of Caravans - Camping - www.caravans-camping.co.uk

“Ripped Off!”

Written on: 14/05/2012

We placed a caravan in storeage with the above company, based in Moreton on Wirral. All went well until we had a bad winter and there was some damage to our caravan due to a burst pipe. My husband payed £900 to have damp at the rear fixed. Later in the year we decided to sell our caravan and we were told now that the repairs had been done we should get at least £4000. We were also told to stop paying rental as they would take it off the final price. My husband received a call to say the caravan was clean and ready to sell. When i enquired how the sale was going i was told that there was a buyer but now they had discovered damp and that was going to affect how much we got back from the sale. We were never allowed in to see the damage and can never prove it was there. We only got £1000 back from the sale of our caravan. Add to this an experience that my father and mother had about 20 years ago when they had their caravan stored there. Aspinalls sold their caravan without asking. They were up to date with payments and my father disputed the sale and eventually they payed him. Please dont fall into the same trap like i stupidly did. Their web address is http://www.caravans-camping.co.uk/ and they are based at Aspinalls Caravans - Camping (Reg No.: 3642592)