First Motorhome Experience - Unbeatable Hire

Guest's review of Unbeatable Hire - www.unbeatablehire.com

“First Motorhome Experience - Unbeatable Hire”

Written on: 01/05/2013

Hired a 3 berth for 6 nights. We were 2 adults and a dog, and it took us a couple of days to get to the point where we weren't moving the dog every time we wanted to go to the toilet or open the fridge, but that was us not being used to it.We perfected the system by day 3. Clean and in good condition and well equipped The people at Kelty where we picked up the motorhome couldn't have been better. The pre-hire communication could be improved as it was hard to contact by phone, and I have a total of 49 emails on the subject. There was also technical difficulty with some of the online forms to be filled in. I was also charged 3 times (different amounts each time), but was refunded pretty promptly when I pointed this out. I an still perplexed about the reason for paying an insurance surcharge on a clean driving licence despite asking, and I did ask for bedding which did not materialise. However, once we got on the road we had a fabulous time. Having the freedom to go where you want, when you want, without having to look for dog friendly accomodation was fantastic. Will probably do again.