Very disappointing

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

RebeccaBass's review of Tesco Photo Centre

“Very disappointing ”

Written on: 16/12/2013 by RebeccaBass (1 review written)

I bought photo print credits for Tesco as there is a massive Tesco at the end of my road and it would be convenient to get 1hour photos. All was going well until Tesco, without warning closed the photo shop when they refurbished the store (Borehamwood). Customer services in store told me the closest store with a photoshop is Watford - not that close and not convenient if you don't drive. The in store instant photo booths at Borehamwood are rarely working either so I decided to upload my wedding photographs at my parents house and get them printed at their local store Lea Valley.

I am very frustrated to report that I could not even upload my wedding photos online as the quality is too good for Tesco, an error message flashed up saying that every photo was above 10MB and excesses the restrictions. Therefore, without the option of using my prepaid print credits, I had to go and get them printed in store at a higher cost for same day printing. In addition, the photo booths took ages to upload the images and I spent an unreasonable amount of time in store getting these done. I needed more photos printed for our guests so was forced to go and repeat the experience.

I was going to get my wedding photo books printed by Tesco but have decided that I can't bear it and will go with Photobox or another firm instead. It's worth paying a little bit more for a better experience and a better product. I am left with print credits that I may not be able to use and am considering cutting my losses!

• Borehamwood / Lea Valley