rude staff

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Smith1965's review of Snappy Snaps

“rude staff”

Written on: 02/08/2014 by Smith1965 (1 review written)

This is for the Bexleyheath store only.

I work with the general public so I know more than enough about customer service. But that store they do not. I get it if your having a bad day. But please don't put your negativity out to others

One guy demanded to look through my photos on my phone to show me a easier way to send them to their computer on my phone. I said if he told me I quite capable of doing it. I don't want him looking through my photos coz hey they're personal to me and felt like my privacy was being invaded. He started getting rude when I wouldn't back down in giving him my phone. Why should I? surely working in snappy snaps they should have some kind of idea and training (common sense really) for being respectful towards peoples photos and should be allowed to show them in confidanceand not show them off on the shop floor for everyone to see. invaded

After the rudeness from them I wanted to walk out and not bother. But I really needed the photos.

I waited way to long for over-priced bad quality photos which they had to crop most of my photos. I hope the guys read this and reflect on their performace and should be ashamed to be rude to customers and ruining someone else's day.

Sorry I will NEVER go back there. I would recommend training your staff for simple manners that theyre parents should have taught them to be polite and respectful to others.

If I could I would give no stars I would. Only for that store. The res I have been in have been so helpful and lovely in particular the Bromley branch. Lovely staff!

*please excuse my incorrect spelling, but it seems to delete the words as I type*

• Bexleyheath

Branch Visited

• Cropped out photos that i did want to be and bad quality prints.

• Quality of service