Went the extra mile....

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

trevorr10's review of Robert White of Poole

“Went the extra mile....”

Written on: 21/06/2014 by trevorr10 (2 reviews written)

I bought a Voigtlander lens which I thought faulty, I returned it and they sent a replacement out immediately. The second lens I also assessed as faulty . They examined sample images I had sent, did their own testing on the first lens I had sent back and agreed that the issue I had identified was genuine. However I have to agree with their assessment that for most customers it would not be an issue in normal use. They immediately agreed to take the second lens back, issued a refund the day they received it and refunded my return postage costs.

I always felt they were taking me seriously, they showed that they were prepared to investigate thoroughly and they demonstrated that they are prepared to deal with customer issues promptly, effectively and certainly to my satisfaction.

In my mind a good dealer is one who is prepared to deal fairly with problems and not just act as a box shifter.

I will use them again and would recommend them.

• Quality of service