Good things come to those who wait....

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Worsey's review of Process C-22 Old Film Processing

“Good things come to those who wait....”

Written on: 11/06/2013 by Worsey (1 review written)

Obviously concerned after reading these reviews, but I thought what the hell, the price is good, I'm in no hurry to get the photos developed as they have been hanging around for 20 years, so I thought I give them a shot. November 2012 sent them recorded delivery to Process C-22, as I needed to know that they got there, with a covering note with many ways of contacting me, but no payment. On my cover note I explain I will pay when they ask me to. I kept an eye on the Process C-22 Website for any updates/problems and I decided to wait at least 6 Months before contacting them for an update on my films. I was just going to contact them, but I didn't need to , as in May 2012 I was contacted to say all was ready and to contact them about payment. Overall my experience was very good, check website for any issues first.

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib