Rejected Passport photo

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Guest's review of Max Spielman

“Rejected Passport photo ”

Written on: 18/03/2013

I had photos taken of my child for her new passport, I questioned them at the time as her hair slightly covered her face and she had a slight smile. The assistant assured me that she has vast experience and they would be fine. Needless to say the post office said they were not up to standard. I returned to the Merry Hill branch to have them retaken - which they agreed to do. The lady who redid them was rude and impatient, we are not happy with the photos but she made out like she was doing us a favour by retaking them. We weren't allowed to keep even one of the original pictures, which were actually rather nice! We are left deciding whether to retake them elsewhere, incurring additional costs not just of the photos but also the hairdressing bill ( she wanted to look nice) or suffer the horrible photos knowing that it will only be seen a couple of times a year for the next five years.

• Merry Hill