Poor Service

• Layout of shop

Guest's review of Max Spielman

“Poor Service”

Written on: 01/08/2011

I was very suprised at Max Spielman's policy that a minimum of 6 photo's had to be purchased when I only required 2 and that I was told it was Max Spielman policy that I had to purchase a CD for £1 when I did not even require one. £10.99 seems excessive when I only needed 2 photo's

The assistant (Kelly) was very abrupt in her manner when serving both myself and other people in the shop especially a chinese gentleman who seemed perplexed by her lack of explanation that she could not do what he required and the way she snapped her answer at him when he asked why.

I appreciate that they were fairly busy but that does not excuse bad manners. Service with a smile always encourages customers to return. I will not be returning.

• Barrow in Furness

Branch Visited

• Visa Photo's Required 2 had to pay for 6 plus a CD a did not require total cost £10.99

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Guest's Comment

Written on: 26/11/2011

I have exaxactly the same thing happen to me in thr Oswestry branch today, November 26. I asked for help from the male assistant who was very abrupt , rude & patronising throughout. In the end I walked out & went to Boots where the assistant was both helpful & polite. Whatever happened to customer service? I wont be shopping at Max Spielman again !