Photo booth passport issues solved by the professionals

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Sheena1001's review of Max Spielman

“Photo booth passport issues solved by the professionals ”

Written on: 23/07/2011 by Sheena1001 (1 review written)

I used the passport booth in Tesco to get pics for passport renewal but they were failed when I sent them in. Not to worry I thought, I would try again but this time a booth in ASDA.
Sent everything off and after a couple of weeks, back came my application failed again because of the poor quality pictures.
I was now getting worried and thought I better go to the passport office this time as I had little time and after calling the premium phone line number on the second booth, the advisor was of little help and a refund was not forthcoming.
By chance I was in town and spotted on the entrance of Max spielmann a big board with passport information so I thought I would enquire. The lady assistant was very helpful, like it used to be in most stores in times gone by!
She advised me that she could take a perfect passport picture for me and that I could take it with me to the passport offices to save time and that sometimes the booths are broken in the main Liverpool passport office due to the constant demand.
So I let her take my picture and in minutes she handed me the finished images in a holder.
Next day I went to the passport office in Liverpool with my application and new photos and they passed first time!

• St Helens