Terrible

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

johneva's review of Jessops

“Terrible”

Written on: 29/11/2012 by johneva (2 reviews written)

We had a photobook designed and printed by them, we were very happy with the design service very fast and job well done.

The problem came after the order to print was made, after taking our money they then stated it would take 9-11 working days to receive. Which was very disappointing did not expect it to take that long and was only told after they took the money.

I contacted them to see if we could pay for an express service or something I don't mind paying extra money but need it in time for a date we planned on seeing my parents to show them our wedding photobook.

I was met with a reply of cant do anything now the order is made they are unable to adjust or cancel orders as its automated. (Typical computer says no response)

I will never use them again and recommend others to find a different company who is more flexible with customer requirements.

• Internet