Didn't even arrive!!

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Joyk1980's review of Boots Photos

“Didn't even arrive!!”

Written on: 23/12/2013 by Joyk1980 (1 review written)

I ordered a personalised calendar from boots online photo on the 7th Dec. I got an email a few days later saying that it would be ready to collect from my local store from the 17th dec. So the mistake I made was believing the email and not going to collect until today - 23rd dec. My order could not be find and the staff who were very helpful and apologetic took my number and said they would investigate. A coupl of hours later the manager phoned to say online orders are processed and printed by snapfish and that she had rang them. They had said that there had been a problem with my delivery and that the order will be resubmitted and should be delivered by 7th jan. This obviously was no good as it is a Xmas present and why snapfish didn't bother to email or phone me to say there was a delivery problem is beyond my understanding. I therefore phoned their customer support - an Indian call centre for answers. The lady duly stuck to her script saying she understood the problem but there was nothing she could do. I asked for a new calendar to be sent next day delivery but they "don't have that service"! I mentioned all good post offices or delivery companies offer that service but she repeated her line. I finally got put onto a more senior staff member who was no more helpful. He refunded calendar cost and seemed to think that getting my item for free would solve the problem. I informed him that it was an Xmas present and getting it in jan was no help whether it was free or not. He offered me a further calendar for free to which I said I wouldn't use boots.com or snapfish again free or not free. I feel completely let down and have not received any satisfactory conclusion.