LOST PHOTOS!

• Layout of shop

Guest's review of Boots Photos

“LOST PHOTOS!”

Written on: 03/07/2013

Boots lost my photos taken at my cousins wedding on my late grandfathers camera - incredibly sentimental pictures which it seems I'm never going to see. It's been a month since they were lost and accountability has bounced back and forth from head office to the local store to the point now where I have no hope that even if they were handed in anyone would have a protocol to follow and any way to identify them. They've sent me a £50 voucher and now it seems lost interest - passed it to the store who obviously are not the ones who will receive the photos back as it's centrally managed. I'm completely frustrated and exceptionally annoyed - if these muck ups are likely to happen then they should at least have a well known system of return and identification to deal with it! I've seen no sign of this.

I have frequently used boots to process my film photos but that is surely the last time!!!!

• Quality of service