Personalised calendar service (in shop)

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

elevation's review of Boots Photos

“Personalised calendar service (in shop)”

Written on: 16/04/2013 by elevation (24 reviews written)

After the absolute joke (and now found to be in breach of the Advertising Code of Conduct) operations of Vistaprint's photo calendar, I tried out the in-shop photo calendar services of Boots and I have to say I could not be happier. I didn't really use much in the way of customisation, I just wanted a simple photo calendar to give to mum as a gift for Christmas as she likes looking at the photos I take. For a reasonable, though considered purchase price, I got back a very nice quality calendar indeed. Beautiful finish on the photos, perfectly aligned. Nothing too fancy but then it was all about the photos. They came back looking as rich in colour as I remembered them when I took them. You really should be able to trust Boot's skill in this field, and I would personally say that you definitely can. Would not hesitate to recommend them if you want a very nice quality photo calendar of your photos for a very sensible price. Just ensure that you order in good time as it's not like it's a 2 day turnaround or anything. But that's just common sense really.

• 1 Photo Calendar