Online calendar service

• Layout of shop

Guest's review of Boots Photos

“Online calendar service”

Written on: 21/02/2013

Have been attempting half the day to create a boots photo calendar. The online design tool is great, lots of options to personalise etc.

However, I then tried to pay for the calendar. Mistake. I enter my email address to log in and try and pay, apparently I have an account. Fine. Did you make your account before August 2012? Yes, I didn't even know I had an account. It then tells me I have to merge my account, as Boots have outsourced their service to SnappySnaps, and the two systems won't talk to each other. But, to merge my account, I have to know the password for the new account, which I am in the process of creating. Excellent. Impossible. Totally useless.

I tried multiple different options, including resetting the password multiple times, but it wouldn't work. What a very strange e-commerce site, one that won't let you complete your transaction.